Acceptance of our quotation(s) includes acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.
- The Quotation remains open to acceptance for a period of eight weeks from the date of its submission or any other period stated in the tender submission.
- If this quotation has not been accepted at the end of the period referred to in Clause 1. Above the Company shall be entitled to adjust the price quoted to take account of any increase in the cost to goods or materials necessary for carrying out the work specified.
- The quotation is based on the assumption that facilities will be provided for the execution of the work during normal working hours unless otherwise stated. Additional costs due to overtime working at the customer’s instruction will be added to the quoted price.
- Any additional requirements to the work covered by this quotation will require a signed authorisation from the customer and will be charged for as an extra to this quotation.
- While every effort will be made to keep to given dates the Company cannot accept liability for failure to do so until a formal programme of work has been agreed.
- The Company at its’ discretion reserves the right to satisfy itself as to a customer’s creditworthiness where this is deemed necessary. This quotation shall not constitute an offer until the Company has so satisfied itself.
- The company at its’ discretion reserves the right to render interim accounts for materials on or off site which have been purchased and for work completed. Failure to pay any such account within thirty days shall entitle the Company to stop the works until payment has been made. Any expenses of the Company occasioned by the stoppage and subsequent resumption of the works shall be charged as for an extra to this quotation.
- The property in the works shall remain vested in the Company until full and final payment for such works has been received by the Company.
- The customer shall be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever arising to any goods or materials supplied by the Company occurring after such goods or materials have been delivered to site.
- If any tax or duty is imposed on the goods or services supplied as a result of this quotation, then in respect of such goods or services the sum payable to the Company shall be increased to allow the Company to recover the amount payable by the Company by virtue of such tax or duty.
- Where goods have been ordered in compliance with customers instructions and the site is subsequently found to be not ready to accept such goods, then adequate and suitable storage must be provided by the customer. Failing this the goods will be removed by the Company and any costs incurred will be charged in addition to the quotation.
- Every effort will be made to carry out the works with the minimum of disturbance or damage to other trades or property. However the Company cannot accept liability for any occurrence under this clause unless due to negligence on the part of the Company employees provided that the Company’s liability for personal injury will be unlimited.In any event the Company’s liability under this agreement will be limited as follows:
(a) The Company will not be liable for any consequential loss or indirect loss including but not limited to economic loss, loss of the profit or loss of use.
(b) Any claim for damage to property will be limited to £500,000 for any claim or series of connected claims.
- This quotation is based and is conditional upon no major obstructions to the installation routes being encountered.